Monday, March 25, 2013

Skinny Wife Undercover

Welcome! This will be my 3rd attempt at keeping a blog. I dabbled in the beauty blog world then I dabbled in the "family" style blog... I wasn't really inspired to keep up with either of them. I am, however, inspired to inspire others during my weight loss journey. I started January 2nd and I am currently 20lbs down, thanks to an 8 week long Biggest Loser-style challenge I did with some friends... And won, by the way! I am currently doing the BeachBody Power90 series and I'm not gonna lie- It's TOUGH! I'm interested to see how my body changes because I'm becoming aware of muscles I had NO.FREAKING.IDEA even existed. So join me as I shed the pounds and find the skinny wife that's currently on an undercover mission. It's going to be one hell of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment